Rainbow Money Advice Tip
The law is changing.
From 1st September 2016 you will need to be covered by a TV Licence to download or watch BBC programmes on demand, including catch up TV, on BBC iPlayer.
This applies to any device and provider you use.
You still need a TV Licence to watch or record programmes on any channel as they are being shown on TV or live on an online TV service.
So, if you already have a TV Licence on 1 September, you’re already covered.
See this link for more information:
Disclaimer: Please note that inclusion of information does not imply endorsement of products, campaigns or services by Rainbow Money Advice/Barnet Community Projects and we are not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
Did you know that we offer free, confidential and impartial Money Advice at the Rainbow Centre, every Tuesday?
For more information:
- visit https://rainbowmoneyadvice.wordpress.com/
- mail Stuart at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or phone/text Stuart on 07981 760 399
- Visit the Rainbow Centre office,(Dollis Valley Drive, London, EN5 2UN)
- phone the Rainbow Centre on 020 8441 9837
- Are you worried about money ?
- Struggling to control your finances?
- Unable to pay your bills ?
- Being visited by bailiffs?
- Having problems with your benefits?
Being made homless by your landlord?
We offer free, confidential and impartial money advice at the Rainbow Centre every Tuesday.
Please contact Stuart for more information or to book a slot , we recommend you call first as it gets really busy on Tuesdays. Stuart 07981760399